Hits de marzo

marzo 27, 2013

Hi! This month has been a littel boring about the new music in Youtube. Some of them to hoot, like Freaks (but the song is awsome) or I'm A Woman where JLH became a singer, and she does pretty good. Anyway, I have chosen three songs, and even thought I'm not a big fan of them, they are funny (22), perfect for dancing (Feel This Moment) or they remember the kind of music I was used to heard (Kisses Down Low). I hope you like it. 

22, Taylor Swift
Almost Home, Mariah Carey
Angel Kiss, Serebro
Feel This Moment, Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
Freaks, French Montana ft. Nicki Minaj
Hey Porsche, Nelly
I'm A Woman, Jennifer Love Hewitt
I.O.U, Dappy
Kisses Down Low, Kelly Rowland
Living In Stereo, R.I.O.
Madrid En La Sangre, Ivan Nieto
Mirrors, Justin Timberlake
No Sex, Marriage, T.Tommy, Victor Perez ft. Vicente Ferrer
Ooh, Steve Aoi ft. Rob Roy
Playing With My Heart, Alex Gaudino ft. JDRN
R.I.P, Young Jeezy ft. 2 Chainz (Explicit)
Rich As Fuck, Lil Wayne ft. 2 Chainz (Explicit)
Shine Your Way, Owl City & Yuna
Slip, Stooshe
Use Somebody, G&G
We Up, 50 Cent ft. Kendrick Lamar
Wild Girl, Kat Deluna ft. DJ Yass Carter



VOTE FOR THEM:

HIT DE FEBRERO (66% de los votos):

Don't forget to vote the poll (check out in the left)!

Bloglovin' ♦ Facebook ♦ Fashiolista ♦ Twitter ♦ Youtube

You Might Also Like

8 comentarios

  1. Me quedo con la canción de Taylor Swift :D

    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La de 22 de Taylor Swift me encanta :)))

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me quedo con Taylor Swift!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hecho wapi! ya voté se me pasó :o
    1bsOT!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. sin duda... tylor swift :-D

    ya tienes una seguidora más!

    conosinmediastintas.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh, I adore this post.

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ResponderEliminar
  7. que interesant que fiquis musica de tant en tannt ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tu comentario, visitaré tu blog lo más rápido posible. Y si te ha gustado mi blog, no olvides suscribirte o seguirme por mis redes. ❤

Languages: català, castellano, English, português.

Google+ Followers

NO TE PIERDAS NADA