Bye to GFC?

Hi! Today, I will not talk about fashion, lifestyle, art... Now, I'm here against the GFC (Google Friend Connect) shutting down. 

Everybody knows that in the next 1st of July that will happen. So, if we let them do that, we are going to lose   our readers and will be more difficult follow new blogs and the blogs that we are currently following.  Sincerely, I think Google is trying to promote Google + with that and force the bloggers to use this social network, but this is just forcing us to use Bloglovin' (which is increasing their number on users, and I'm sure they will improve that app).

Anyway, if you think we have to stop this, please sign in this petition. I have already done it. And in case the GFC shut down, please follow me in Bloglovin'


What do you think about it?
Do you this that is going to happen? 

Bloglovin' ♦ Facebook ♦ Fashiolista ♦ Twitter ♦ Youtube

Unknown

14 comentarios:

  1. New giveaway on my blog: win a pair of earrings from Sadee Says! I hope you will join!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/03/sadee-says-flash-giveaway.html

    PS. I think they will shut down only Google reader and not GFC!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vaya rollo y vaya jaleo ahroa cn esto...esperemos q al final no lo quiten! en cuanto tenga un rato, entro en la peticion!


    besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a beautiful photos, sweetie.

    Wish you a wonderful day!

    Lots of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Uy...! has escrito todo la entrada en inglés y no has puesto la traducción... Es que nena, yo no se inglés... pero nada de nada!!! ja aja aj


    ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. No lo sabía, gracias por la info.

    Besos <333

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Sabiduría de la Mujer
    Descubre la Gran Mujer que hay en ti

    http://sabiduriadelamujer.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. como? Que cierra google friend connect? y que pasa con los blogs? Se borran?
    Yo ya uso bloglovin, me parece la forma más cómoda de ver las actualizaciones de los blogs que me gustan.

    me-andmybag

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I heard about it as well and I am not really happy about it because I will lose a lot of followers. I am already following you on Bloglovin.

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Jo pero en serio lo van a quitar??? Llevan más de un año con el rumor, yo no lo tengo tan claro. Por si a caso he firmado, no vaya a ser ;)

    Besos y gracia spor pasarte

    www.daretodiy.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. com ? com que tanquen , no entenc, weno potser es lu tipic que es diu i no es fa igual que deien que es pagaria per facebook i mil histories mes no ? .

    petons !

    ResponderEliminar
  11. No habia oido nada acerca de esto!! me parece fatal, que va a pasar con nuestros blog!! me parece fatal!!
    Gracias por la info!

    http://conosinmediastintas.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tu comentario ❤

(català, castellano, english, português)

Instagram